Fulton Elementary School in the School District of Lancaster will close until Nov. 30 due to a student testing positive for Covid-19, LNP newspaper reports.
The student and two siblings are quarantining, and potential contacts are being notified.
Other district elementary schools will continue their current model of "blended" in-person and online instruction, LNP said.
Superintendent Damaris Rau sent a letter to parents about the closure; you can read it here.
Instruction for the district's middle school and high school students has been fully remote. A date for their return to in-person instruction remains to be determined.
- Garden spot middle, high schools to move to virtual classes
- State data shows 'substantial' Covid-19 transmission in Lancaster County
- Fire damages EPAC’s Sharadin Bigler Theatre - November 25, 2020
- Lancaster Cares: Final grant applications due Dec. 1 - November 25, 2020
- Nominate a child for state police troop’s ‘Shop With a Cop’ program - November 24, 2020