United Way of Lancaster County announced Monday it has appointed three new members to its board and elected Beth Riley to succeed Steve Nieli as board chair.
Elected May 24, the new members will serve three-year terms. They are as follows:
- Claire Mooney: Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Penn State Health Lancaster Medical Center.
- Brooke Smith: Community Relations Manager, UGI Utilities.
- Krista Wismer: Accounting Manager, Horst Insurance.
Riley is a retired finance and communications executive and consultant. Smith will join her in board leadership as vice chair of collective impact.
Also named were the following officers:
- Vice Chair, Equity: Willonda McCloud, Executive Director, Bright Side Opportunities Center.
- Vice Chair, Finance: Monika Chap, Vice President of Commercial Banking, Fulton Bank.
- Vice Chair, Marketing & Communications: Victor Ramos, Vice President for Advancement, Millersville University.
- Vice Chair, Resource Development: Michael Frey, Lancaster Region President, Traditions Bank.
- Immediate Past Board Chair: Steve Nieli, Associate Director, High Family Office.
- Secretary: Ben Eison, President, Reliance Medical Billing Solutions.
Chap and the following individuals were re-elected to a second three-year board term:
- Deb Brandt, owner, Fig Industries.
- Tina Citro, president, WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital.
- Bob Gantz, partner, RKL.
- Alisa Jones, president & CEO, Union Community Care.
- Dr. Sharee Livingston, obstetrician-gynecologist UPMC Lititz.
- Rakesh Popli, former director and senior manager of open innovation, The Hershey Co.