Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health will hold 11 blood drives around Lancaster County over the month of July.
Blood supplies remain below optimal levels and LG Health “encourages all eligible donors to make a donation,” the organization said.
Donors in Lancaster County may give at a blood drive or at LG Health’s Blood Donor Center. In either case, they must register beforehand, either online or by phone at (717) 544-0170:
Blood collected in Lancaster County stays here and is used by local health care providers.
LG Health July blood drives
- Tuesday, July 5, 2-7 p.m.: Providence Township Building, 200 Mt. Airy Road, New Providence
- Wednesday, July 6, 2-8 p.m.: Kinzer Fire Co., 3521 Lincoln Highway East, Kinzers
- Thursday, July 7, 2-7 p.m.: Witmer Fire Protective Association, 455 Mt. Sydney Road, Witmer
- Tuesday, July 12, 2-7 p.m.: Robert Fulton Fire Co., 2271 Robert Fulton Highway, Peach Bottom
- Wednesday, July 13, 2-8 p.m.: White Horse Fire Co., 111 White Horse Road, Gap
- Thursday, July 14, 2-8 p.m.: Bart Fire Co., 11 Furnace Road, Quarryville
- Tuesday, July 19, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.: Ann B. Barshinger Cancer Institute, 2102 Harrisburg Pike, Lancaster
- Thursday, July 21, 2-7 p.m.: Alliance Church of Elizabethtown, 425 Cloverleaf Road # 9320, Elizabethtown
- Tuesday, July 26, 2-7 p.m.: Hosanna Church of Lititz, 29 Green Acre Road, Lititz
- Wednesday, July 27, 1-6 p.m.: Faulkner Chevy of Lancaster, 2000 Bennet Ave., Lancaster (To register, click here)
- Thursday, July 28, 2-7 p.m.: Lancaster General Hospital, James Street Lobby 2nd Floor, 555 Duke St., Lancaster