Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health has announced 13 blood drives around Lancaster County over the month of August.
Blood supplies remain low nationwide. LG Health says it encourages everyone who can to donate blood and platelets.
Donors in Lancaster County may give at a blood drive or at LG Health’s Blood Donor Center. In either case, they must register beforehand, either online or by phone at (717) 544-0170:
Blood collected in Lancaster County stays here and is used by local health care providers.
LG Health August 2022 blood drives
- Tuesday, Aug. 2, 1 to 6 p.m.: Women & Babies Hospital, 690 Good Drive, Lancaster.
- Wednesday, Aug. 3, 2 to 7 p.m.: Ascension Lutheran Church, 600 Penn Grant Road, Willow Street.
- Thursday, Aug. 4, 2 to 8 p.m.: Intercourse Fire Co., 10 New Holland Road, Intercourse
- Tuesday, Aug. 9, 2 to 7 p.m.: Grace Community Church of Willow Street, 212 Peach Bottom Road, Willow Street
- Wednesday, Aug. 10, 2 to 8 p.m.: Caernarvon Fire Co., 2145 Main St., Narvon
- Thursday, Aug. 11, 2 to 7 p.m.: Willow Street Fire Co., 2904 Route 272, Willow Street
- Tuesday, Aug. 16, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Lancaster General Hospital, James Street Lobby 2nd Floor, 555 Duke St., Lancaster
- Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2 to 8 p.m.: Hand in Hand Fire Co., 313 Enterprise Drive, Bird-in-Hand
- Thursday, Aug. 18, 2 to 8 p.m.: Blue Ball Auxillary Banquet Hall, Division Hwy., Blue Ball
- Tuesday, Aug. 23, 2 to 7 p.m.: Faith Church Quarryville, 611 Robert Fulton Hwy., Quarryville
- Wednesday, Aug. 24, 2 to 8 p.m.: Gordonville Fire Co., 3204 Vigilant St., Gordonville
- Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2 to 7 p.m.: Providence Township Building, 200 Mt. Airy Road, New Providence
- Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2 to 8 p.m.: Kinzer Fire Co., 3521 Lincoln Highway East, Kinzers