• Pennsylvania Covid-19 Dashboard: Clickable interactive map, with panels on state data, county and ZIP code data, hospital preparedness, demographics, testing info and reopening status.
• Pennsylvania Early Warning Monitoring System: Trends by county over the past 7 days.
• Lancaster County Covid-19 Dashboard: Statistics; map of cases by municipality and testing sites.
• Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health Covid-19 Dashboard: Testing and admissions data.
• Wellspan Health Covid-19 Dashboard: Testing and admissions data.
Lancaster County data
As of 12 noon Tuesday, Sept. 29, Lancaster County had 7,938 confirmed and probable Covid-19 cases, up by 51 since Monday, according to the PA Dept. of Health. The department says there have been 459 Covid-19 deaths in the county, up by 1 since Monday; the county coroner is reporting 426, unchanged since Monday. (The state's total includes deaths of residents who passed away outside the county.) The state reports 78,435 negative tests.
As of 12 noon Tuesday, Sept. 29, Pennsylvania had 157,814 confirmed and probable Covid-19 cases, up by 988 since Monday, as well as 8,123 deaths, up by 16. The state reports 1,866,761 negative tests. (Source: PA Dept. of Health)
Note: The graphs above show each day's average of new cases over 7 days: The day in question plus the previous six. Graphs showing rolling Covid-19 mortality data are below.
U.S. and worldwide
For the latest data on the national and global spread of coronavirus, see the Covid-19 Map at the Johns Hopkins Covid-19 Resource Center. See the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) for pandemic projections and estimates.
Supplemental charts: Covid-19 mortality
Note: These mortality charts were first posted Thursday, July 23, 2020, replacing charts showing cumulative case counts.
- United Way survey shows pandemic’s impact on PA - September 28, 2020
- Census Emergency Day: Lancaster pushes for a complete count - September 25, 2020
- Latin American Alliance celebrates culture online during Hispanic Heritage Month - September 25, 2020