• Pennsylvania Covid-19 Dashboard: Clickable interactive map, with panels on state data, county and ZIP code data, hospital preparedness and demographics.
• Pennsylvania Covid-19 Vaccine Dashboard: Statistics on vaccines administered. Page includes a vaccine FAQ and a link to Pa.'s vaccination plan.
• Pennsylvania Early Warning Monitoring System: Trends by county over the past 7 days.
• Lancaster County Covid-19 Dashboard: Statistics; map of cases by municipality and testing sites.
• Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health Covid-19 Dashboard: Testing and admissions data.
• Wellspan Health Covid-19 Dashboard: Testing and admissions data.
Lancaster County data
As of 12 noon Thursday, Feb. 25, Lancaster County had 43,240 confirmed and probable Covid-19 cases, up by 120 since Wednesday, according to the PA Dept. of Health. The department says there have been 1,025 Covid-19 deaths in the county, up by 8 since Wednesday; the county coroner is reporting 945, up by 6. The state reports 165,191 negative tests.
As of 12 noon Thursday, Feb. 25, Pennsylvania had 922,990 confirmed and probable Covid-19 cases, up by 2,356 since Wednesday, as well as 23,868 deaths, up by 81. The state reports 3,852,446 negative tests. (Source: PA Dept. of Health)
Note: The graphs above show each day's average of new cases over 7 days: The day in question plus the previous six. Graphs showing rolling Covid-19 mortality data are below.
U.S. and worldwide
For the latest data on the national and global spread of coronavirus, see the Covid-19 Map at the Johns Hopkins Covid-19 Resource Center. See the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) for pandemic projections and estimates.
Supplemental charts: Covid-19 mortality
- March 4 forum to discuss housing fairness, discrimination - February 25, 2021
- Health Dept. cautions against premature mass vaccination plans - February 24, 2021
- Spanish version of ‘Your Turn’ vaccine eligibility tool coming soon, state says - February 24, 2021