• Pennsylvania Covid-19 Dashboard: Clickable interactive map, with panels on state data, county and ZIP code data, hospital preparedness and demographics.
• Pennsylvania Covid-19 Vaccine Dashboard: Statistics on vaccines administered. Page includes a vaccine FAQ and a link to Pa.'s vaccination plan.
• Pennsylvania Early Warning Monitoring System: Trends by county over the past 7 days.
• Lancaster County Covid-19 Dashboard: Statistics; map of cases by municipality and testing sites.
• Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health Covid-19 Dashboard: Testing and admissions data.
• Wellspan Health Covid-19 Dashboard: Testing and admissions data.
(Editor's note: The data below is updated roughly once a week. For the most recent data, visit the links above.)
Lancaster County data
As of Friday, Feb. 11, Lancaster County had 118,976 confirmed and probable Covid-19 cases, according to the PA Dept. of Health. The department says there have been 1,797 Covid-19 deaths in the county; the county coroner is reporting 1,605. The state reports 243,924 negative tests.
Note: On Nov. 13, 2021, the state added more than 500 reinfection cases to Lancaster County's total that had not previously been counted. Previously, the state only counted initial infections, not reinfections, but the latter are included under the CDC's national case definition standard.
As of Friday, Feb. 11, Pennsylvania had 2,724,802 confirmed and probable Covid-19 cases, as well as 42,203 deaths. The state reports 6,029,288 negative tests. (Source: PA Dept. of Health)
Note: On Nov. 10, 2021, and Nov. 15, 2021, the state added several thousand reinfection cases from earlier in the pandemic that had not previously been counted. Previously, the state only counted initial infections, not reinfections, but the latter are included under the CDC's national case definition standard.
U.S. and worldwide
For the latest data on the national and global spread of coronavirus, see the Covid-19 Map at the Johns Hopkins Covid-19 Resource Center. See the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) for pandemic projections and estimates.