• Pennsylvania Covid-19 Dashboard: Clickable interactive map, with panels on state data, county and ZIP code data, hospital preparedness and demographics.
• Pennsylvania Early Warning Monitoring System: Trends by county over the past 7 days.
• Lancaster County Covid-19 Dashboard: Statistics; map of cases by municipality and testing sites.
• Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health Covid-19 Dashboard: Testing and admissions data.
• Wellspan Health Covid-19 Dashboard: Testing and admissions data.
Lancaster County data
As of 12 noon Wednesday, Nov. 25, Lancaster County had 15,019 confirmed and probable Covid-19 cases, up by 335 since Tuesday, according to the PA Dept. of Health. The department says there have been 512 Covid-19 deaths in the county, up by 3 since Tuesday; the county coroner is reporting 485, up by 5. (The state's total includes deaths of residents who passed away outside the county.) The state reports 115,038 negative tests.
As of 12 noon Wednesday, Nov. 25, Pennsylvania had 327,829 confirmed and probable Covid-19 cases, up by 6,759 since Tuesday, as well as 10,095 deaths, up by 144. The state reports 2,743,221 negative tests. (Source: PA Dept. of Health)
Note: The graphs above show each day's average of new cases over 7 days: The day in question plus the previous six. Graphs showing rolling Covid-19 mortality data are below.
U.S. and worldwide
For the latest data on the national and global spread of coronavirus, see the Covid-19 Map at the Johns Hopkins Covid-19 Resource Center. See the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) for pandemic projections and estimates.
Supplemental charts: Covid-19 mortality
Note: These mortality charts were first posted Thursday, July 23, 2020, replacing charts showing cumulative case counts.
- Health Secretary Levine clarifies travel order as officials reiterate advice to remain at home due to Covid-19 - November 25, 2020
- News: Wednesday, Nov. 25 - November 25, 2020
- John Bey approved as Lancaster’s interim police chief [Update] - November 24, 2020