• Pennsylvania Covid-19 Dashboard: Clickable interactive map, with panels on state data, county and ZIP code data, hospital preparedness, demographics, testing info and reopening status.
• Pennsylvania Early Warning Monitoring System: Trends by county over the past 7 days.
• Lancaster County Covid-19 Dashboard: Statistics; map of cases by municipality and testing sites.
• Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health Covid-19 Dashboard: Testing and admissions data.
• Wellspan Health Covid-19 Dashboard: Testing and admissions data.
Lancaster County data
As of 12 noon Tuesday, Aug. 4, Lancaster County had 5,705 confirmed and probable Covid-19 cases, 23 more than Monday, according to the PA Dept. of Health. The department says there have been 408 Covid-19 deaths in the county, up 1 from Monday; the county coroner is reporting 385, unchanged. (The state's total includes deaths of residents who passed away outside the county.) The state reports 48,735 negative tests.
As of 12 noon Tuesday, Aug. 4, Pennsylvania had 115,009 confirmed and probable Covid-19 cases, 854 more than Monday, as well as 7,232 deaths, up by 23. The state reports 1,156,520 negative tests. (Source: PA Dept. of Health)
Note: The graphs above show each day's average of new cases over 7 days: The day in question plus the previous six. Graphs showing rolling Covid-19 mortality data are below.
U.S. and worldwide
For the latest data on the national and global spread of coronavirus, see the Covid-19 Map at the Johns Hopkins Covid-19 Resource Center. See the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) for pandemic projections and estimates.
Supplemental charts: Covid-19 mortality
Note: These mortality charts were first posted Thursday, July 23, 2020, replacing charts showing cumulative case counts.
- School District of Lancaster rethinks ‘hybrid’ education plan, will instead start off 100% online - August 4, 2020
- Update: Rep. Sturla’s back-to-school giveaway now multi-day, by appointment - August 4, 2020
- News: Tuesday, August 4 - August 4, 2020