• Pennsylvania Covid-19 Dashboard: Clickable interactive map, with panels on state data, county and ZIP code data, hospital preparedness and demographics.
• Pennsylvania Covid-19 Vaccine Dashboard: Statistics on vaccines administered. Page includes a vaccine FAQ and a link to Pa.'s vaccination plan.
• Pennsylvania Early Warning Monitoring System: Trends by county over the past 7 days.
• Lancaster County Covid-19 Dashboard: Statistics; map of cases by municipality and testing sites.
• Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health Covid-19 Dashboard: Testing and admissions data.
• Wellspan Health Covid-19 Dashboard: Testing and admissions data.
Lancaster County data
As of Friday, May 7, Lancaster County had 53,924 confirmed and probable Covid-19 cases, up by 109 since Thursday, according to the PA Dept. of Health. The department says there have been 1,123 Covid-19 deaths in the county, up by 4 since Thursday; the county coroner is reporting 1,014, unchanged since Thursday. The state reports 190,624 negative tests.
As of Friday, May 7, Pennsylvania had 1,169,678 confirmed and probable Covid-19 cases, up by 2,986 since Thursday, as well as 26,494 deaths, up by 47 since Thursday. The state reports 4,449,653 negative tests. (Source: PA Dept. of Health)
Note: The graphs above show each day's average of new cases over 7 days: The day in question plus the previous six. Graphs showing rolling Covid-19 mortality data are below.
U.S. and worldwide
For the latest data on the national and global spread of coronavirus, see the Covid-19 Map at the Johns Hopkins Covid-19 Resource Center. See the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) for pandemic projections and estimates.