• Seven arrested protesters' bail set at $1 million each: The ACLU of Pa. called the bail "egregious and unacceptable, while Lt. Gov. John Fetterman called the amount "blatantly unconstitutional." (Sources: WGAL and ABC 27) To date, 13 individuals have been detained.
• Gov. Wolf defends Covid-19 policy, blasts opponents: Wolf said President Trump and Republican lawmakers are celebrating a court ruling declaring the state's emergency orders unconstitutional, "while refusing to help anyone but themselves." (Source: WGAL)
• Scarnati campaign sues LNP affiliate The Caucus: The lawsuit seeks compensation for complying with a public records request. Experts said the suit smacked of retribution against legitimate inquiry and raised troubling questions around transparency. (Source: Spotlight PA)
• National roundup: West Coast wildfire smoke threatens health. (Source: CBS) Hurricane Sally causing 'historic' flooding. (Source: USA Today) Trump's town hall included an array of false and misleading claims. (Source: ABC News)
- City Council delays vote on changing parking, snow emergency rules - October 27, 2021
- SAAL, Lititz Apothecary to offer Covid-19 booster clinic on Saturday; pediatric clinic anticipated Nov. 6 - October 27, 2021
- Lancaster City Council approves record sum for affordable housing - October 27, 2021