• Area hospitals contend with Covid-19 surge: Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health is beginning to reschedule some elective procedures, according to an internal email. (Source: LNP) Meanwhile, WellSpan Health has sharply curtailed visitation.
• Giuliani appears in Pa. court on Trump's behalf: In federal court in Williamsport, the former New York mayor forgot which judge he was talking to and proffered conspiracy theories regarding the election. (Source: AP)
• Pennsylvania had record election turnout: The 70.93% turnout for the Nov. 3 general election edged out the previous record of 70.3%, set in 1960. (Source: ABC 27)
• Lancaster County: No changes in Covid-19 strategy: The county is sticking with the Covid relief plan developed this spring, Commissioner Ray D'Agostino said. The commissioners are meeting today with local health care providers, . (Source: LNP)
• National roundup: Pfizer says its Covid-19 vaccine is 95% effective. (Source: AP) Michigan's Wayne County certifies election results despite balking by GOP board members. (Source: NPR) Trump fires cybersecurity official who refuted his fraud claims. (Source: Business Insider) U.S. announces troop cuts in Afghanistan, Iraq. (Source: ABC News)
- Health Secretary Levine clarifies travel order as officials reiterate advice to remain at home due to Covid-19 - November 25, 2020
- News: Wednesday, Nov. 25 - November 25, 2020
- John Bey approved as Lancaster’s interim police chief [Update] - November 24, 2020