The Vaccinate Lancaster community vaccination center at Park City Center mall plans to ramp up its daily appointments by a little over one-quarter this week.
The center is receiving 14,000 Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine doses this week, up from about 10,600 last week, spokesman Brett Marcy said. That will allow the site to ramp up from 1,500 appointments today to 1,800 on Wednesday, then to 1,900 by the end of the week, he said.
He noted that the numbers are estimates, "based on projected supply."
The site, which opened earlier this month, has a capacity of up to 6,000 shots per day. Vaccination is currently open to people in Pennsylvania's Phase 1A category, which includes seniors over age 65 and adults with qualifying medical conditions. Registration is ongoing.
Through Monday, Lancaster County had 51,510 individuals partially vaccinated and 59,345 individuals fully vaccinated, according to the Pennsylvania Health Department.
Vaccinate Lancaster: Registration
- To register online, visit VaccinateLancaster.org
- To register by phone:
- First dose: Call (717) 588-1020
- For a second dose: Call (717) 588-1026
- Call center hours are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., M-F; and 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays beginning March 27
- Vaccine center at Park City expands walk-in appointments, evening hours - April 22, 2021
- Lancaster Conservancy acquires land for nature preserve in York County - April 22, 2021
- News: Thursday, Apr. 22 - April 22, 2021