The High Companies organization is holding a job fair from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 17, at the Calvin G. High Pavilion, 1823 William Penn Way, in High's Greenfield Corporate Center.
High is recruiting for a variety of positions. The company says its immediate openings include the following:
- Entry level supervision positions
- Concrete laborer
- Equipment operator (yard jockey)
- Fleet technician
- CDL delivery representative
- Maintenance mechanices (entry-level and experienced)
- Hotel housekeepers
- Grounds maintenance
- Order picker
Those attending the job fair will be able to meet with hiring managers, be interviewed "and hopefully leave with an offer in hand."
Coronavirus precautions will be observed, and applicants will be required to wear masks.
The High Companies operate in sectors including heavy industry, trucking and real estate. For more information on available job openings, visit High's Careers web page.
- Lancaster NAACP hosts presentation tonight on local civil rights history - January 18, 2021
- News: Monday, Jan. 18 - January 18, 2021
- Help Lancaster city, county decide grant funding priorities - January 15, 2021