The Lancaster County Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) makes decisions about transportation plans, programs, and funding in Lancaster County. The MPO, Lancaster County Planning Commission staff, and consultants recently completed several plans and reports that will guide our transportation decisions over the next few years. These include the:
- Draft Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP)
- Draft 2021-2024 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- Air Quality Conformity Analysis (AQCA) Report
- Related documents
The public review and comment period has begun for these documents, and we encourage your input! For more information, please visit www.lancompo.org/public-review.
Comments must be submitted in writing (email or mail) by May 27, 2020. Submit them to Bob Bini, Director for Transportation Planning, Lancaster County Planning Commission, at [email protected] or at 150 N. Queen Street, Suite 320, Lancaster, PA 17603.
- United Way urges Congress to act for America’s recovery - August 4, 2020
- Ephrata Area Social Services steps up emergency housing, food services during Covid-19 - July 23, 2020
- Excentia: Caring During COVID-19 - June 30, 2020