(Editor's note: The following information has been provided by the Pa. Insurance Department.)
Pennie is PA's official destination for shopping and purchasing quality health insurance plans and the only place to access financial assistance, if eligible.
Pennie can help customers who have used Healthcare.gov in the past, individuals and families without access to employer coverage, as well as uninsured Pennsylvanians.
All insurers currently offering coverage in Pennsylvania's 67 counties will continue to provide plans in 2021 with a statewide average decrease of 3.3 percent for individual market plans and a 2.1 percent average increase in the small group market.
The 2021 Open Enrollment Period for Pennsylvanians began Nov. 1 and ends Jan. 15. To have coverage beginning Jan. 1, customers must enroll no later than this coming Tuesday, Dec. 15. [Update: Officials on Dec. 15 extended the deadline an additional week, to Dec. 22.]
To learn more about Pennie, health insurance options, and financial assistance availability, please visit pennie.com.
Key Dates to Remember for Coverage:
- Nov. 1, 2020 to Jan. 15, 2021 – Open Enrollment
- Dec. 15, 2020 – Last day to enroll for coverage that will begin on Jan. 1, 2021. [Update: Officials on Dec. 15 extended the deadline an additional week, to Dec. 22.]
- Jan. 15, 2021 – Last day to apply for 2021 coverage (coverage will begin Feb. 1)
- Lancaster NAACP hosts presentation tonight on local civil rights history - January 18, 2021
- News: Monday, Jan. 18 - January 18, 2021
- Help Lancaster city, county decide grant funding priorities - January 15, 2021