Two more panelists have been added to the United Way of Lancaster County's "Conversation in OUR Community" on workforce issues, bringing the total to seven.
They are Salena Coachman, vice president for talent sustainability, diversity and inclusion for Armstrong World Industries; and Vanessa Philbert, CEO of Community Action Partnership of Lancaster County.
The online Zoom event takes place starting at 10 a.m. today. To register, click here.
Coachman and Philbert join five previously announced panelists:
- Tom Baldrige, President, Lancaster Chamber
- Marlyn Barbosa, Director, Tec Centro
- Scott Fiore, President, TriStarr
- Brian Lois, Senior Director, Human Resources Operations, High Co.
- Damaris Rau, Superintendent, School District of Lancaster
The event will kick off with Valerie Hatfield, Director of Compliance and Business Engagement for the Lancaster County Workforce Development Board, who will present data on the state of Lancaster County employment.
Panelists will then discuss the effects of the pandemic on unemployment and hiring practices within Lancaster County. They will cover all facets of employment, from hiring to childcare.
- United Way to host online ‘Conversation About OUR Community’ on MLK Jr., social justice - January 7, 2022
- 211 website offers info on free holiday meals - December 20, 2021
- Print copies available of Lancaster County 2021-22 resource guide - December 6, 2021