Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health has announced 11 blood drives around Lancaster County over the month of September.
Blood supplies remain low and LG Health encourages everyone who can to donate blood and platelets.
Donors in Lancaster County may give at a blood drive or at LG Health’s Blood Donor Center. In either case, they must register beforehand, either online or by phone at (717) 544-0170.
Blood collected in Lancaster County stays here and is used by local health care providers.
LG Health September 2022 blood drives
- Thursday, Sept. 1, 2 to 7 p.m.: Witmer Fire Protection Agency, 455 Mount Sydney Road, Witmer
- Tuesday, Sept. 6, 2 to 7 p.m.: Robert Fulton Fire Co., 2271 Robert Fulton Highway, Peach Bottom
- Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2 to 7 p.m.: White Horse Fire Co., 111 White Horse Road, Gap
- Thursday, Sept. 8, 2 to 8 p.m.: Bart Fire Co., 11 Furnace Road, Quarryville
- Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2 to 8 p.m.: Salem United Methodist Church, 140 N. Penn St., Manheim
- Thursday, Sept. 15, 2 to 7 p.m.: Alliance Church of Elizabethtown, 425 Cloverleaf Road #9320, Elizabethtown
- Tuesday, Sept. 20, 2 to 7 p.m.: Hosanna Church of Lititz, 29 Green Acre Road, Lititz
- Wednesday, Sept. 21, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Integrity Pool and Spas, 168 W. Airport Road, Lititz
- Thursday, Sept. 22, 2 to 7 p.m.: Lancaster General Hospital, James Street Lobby 2nd Floor, 555 Duke St., Lancaster
- Wednesday, Sept. 28, 12 noon to 5 p.m.: LGH Willow Lakes, 212 Willow Lakes Drive, Willow Street
- Thursday, Sept. 29, 2 to 8 p.m.: Intercourse Fire Co., 10 New Holland Road, Intercourse