Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health has announced eight blood drives around Lancaster County over the month of July.
Blood supplies are persistently low and LG Health encourages everyone who can to donate blood and platelets.
Blood collected in Lancaster County stays here and is used by local health care providers.
LG Health July 2023 blood drives
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, July 6: Lancaster General Hospital – James Street 3rd Floor Common Area, 555 N. Duke St., Lancaster
- 2 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 11: Faith Reformed Church, 611 Robert Fulton Highway, Quarryville
- 2 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, July 12: Caernarvon Fire Co., 2145 Main St., Narvon
- 2 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, July 19: Gordonville Fire Co., 3204 Vigilant Street, Gordonville
- 2 to 7 p.m. Thursday, July 20: Lafayette Fire Co., 63 Lafayette Way, Lancaster
- 2 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 25: Oromo Evangelical Church, 6020 Lemon St., East Petersburg
- 2 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, July 26: Intercourse Fire Co., 10 N. Hollander Road, Intercourse
- 2 to 8 p.m. Thursday, July 27: Bareville Fire Co., 211 E. Main St., Leola