For complete Lancaster County election results, visit the county's Election Returns website.
• Republicans sweep Elizabethtown Area School Board, Manheim Township races: James Emery, Stephen and Danielle Lindemuth, and incumbent Jim Read bested Democrats Jagger Gilleland, Kristy Moore and Sarah Zahn. (Source: LNP) In Manheim Township, Republicans John Bear, Stacey Morgan Brubaker, Donna DiMeo and Mary Jo Huyard all won. (Source: LNP)
• Mayor Sorace wins second term, Democrats sweep Lancaster City Council: Sorace beat independent challenger Willie E. Shell Sr. 73% to 27%, while incumbents Faith Craig, Janet Diaz and Ismail Smith-Wade-El and newcomer Lochard Calixte won council seats. (Source: CBS 21)
• GOP wins state Supreme Court race: Republican Kevin Brobson is projected to win the high court race, a while Republicans led in three appellate court races as well. (Source: Capital-Star)
• East Lampeter police begin wearing body cameras: The cameras, made by WatchGuard, operate in conjunction with the department's in-car cameras. Funding came from the U.S. Department of Justice's Assest Seizure Program. (Source: Fox 43)
• Lawmaker criticizes Pa. historical marker program: In an op-ed, Crawford County state Rep. Parke Wentling said Pennsylvania Historical & Museum Commission has fallen victim to "woke cancel culture" and suggested that historical recognitions be privatized. (Source: Capital-Star)
• National/world roundup: GOP's Youngkin defeats Dems' McAuliffe in Virginia governor's race. (Source: USA Today) Minneapolis voters reject proposal to replace police department. (Source: NPR) CDC approves Covid-19 vaccine for ages 5-11. (Source: NBC News) Atlanta Braves win World Series. (Source: UPI)