• Pa. GOP lawmakers push election audit resolution forward: The Republican House State Government committee met Wednesday to discuss a potential audit, potentially made more feasible now that all Pennsylvania voting machines have a paper trail. Democrats say the resolution is partisan and costly, and that ordering an audit by resolution rather than a law would be unconstitutional. (Source: CBS 21)
• Trump campaign continues battle against Pa. election results; one lawsuit denied: The case for all 6.9 million votes to be disqualified is still being heard via written arguments, but the Pa. Supreme Court ruled 5-2 that ballot watchers in Philadelphia were given "meaningful access" to watch the ballot counting. (Source: WGAL)
• Following how CARES Act money has been spent in Lancaster County: The county received $96 million to be allocated by the Lancaster County Commissioners. So far, $46 million has gone to reopening and supporting the local economy, $31 million to continuing operations and $12 million to health, welfare and safety. (Source: CBS 21)
• Pa. to distribute 4 million antigen tests, help counties with contact tracing: Pa. has received 3.8 million Abbott BinaxNOW antigen rapid tests so far from the federal government. The highest priority counties to receive them are those at risk for community spread or with a major current outbreak. (Source: WITF)
• National roundup: Trump faces likely setback in Ga. vote recount. (Source: AP) Several Covid-19 vaccines could become available by the end of 2020. (Source: NBC) The Health & Human Services Department rolls out multi-state pilot program of rapid Covid-19 test. (Source: UPI) Wis. recount cleared to begin after partisan fight. (Source: AP) Another 740,000 Americans filed for unemployment last week. (Source: UPI).
- LG Health Covid-19 vaccine clinic serves 400+ children (photos) - November 8, 2021
- Making a career in the business of second chances: A Q&A with Chris Dreisbach - October 26, 2021
- Church World Services launches New Neighbors Speakers Bureau: A Q&A with Rachel Helwig - October 6, 2021