• Lancaster Cares: Emergency fund for emerging critical needs resulting from the coronavirus pandemic. Lancaster Cares is a joint project of the Lancaster County United Way and the Lancaster County Community Foundation.
• Coronavirus Response Center: Local information for individuals, community benefit organizations (CBOs) and business, plus links to the Lanco Cares fund. Created by the Lancaster County Community Foundation.
Links: Federal Aid
• SBA Coronavirus Relief Options: Start here to access the U.S. Small Business Administration's aid programs.
• Pa. Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA): Coronavirus (Covid-19) Resources & Updates: Comprehensive information on taxes, federal aid and other financial topics, geared toward CPAs.
- Report shows scale of Covid-19 impact on Pa. nonprofits - October 20, 2020
- County to distribute remaining CARES Act money - October 19, 2020
- Officials outline Lancaster’s plan for election security - October 19, 2020