• Lancaster Cares: Emergency fund for emerging critical needs resulting from the coronavirus pandemic. Lancaster Cares is a joint project of the Lancaster County United Way and the Lancaster County Community Foundation.
• Coronavirus Response Center: Local information for individuals, community benefit organizations (CBOs) and business, plus links to the Lanco Cares fund. Created by the Lancaster County Community Foundation.
Links: Federal Aid
• SBA Coronavirus Relief Options: Start here to access the U.S. Small Business Administration's aid programs.
• Pa. Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA): Coronavirus (Covid-19) Resources & Updates: Comprehensive information on taxes, federal aid and other financial topics, geared toward CPAs.
- F&M researchers find ongoing Covid-19 stress in spring survey - July 28, 2021
- Citizens can shape the comprehensive plan that will shape Lancaster - July 28, 2021
- The 1993 comprehensive plan: How it changed Lancaster - July 28, 2021