• Lancaster Cares: Emergency fund for emerging critical needs resulting from the coronavirus pandemic. Lancaster Cares is a joint project of the Lancaster County United Way and the Lancaster County Community Foundation.
• Coronavirus Response Center: Local information for individuals, community benefit organizations (CBOs) and business, plus links to the Lanco Cares fund. Created by the Lancaster County Community Foundation.
Links: Federal Aid
• SBA Coronavirus Relief Options: Start here to access the U.S. Small Business Administration's aid programs.
• Pa. Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA): Coronavirus (Covid-19) Resources & Updates: Comprehensive information on taxes, federal aid and other financial topics, geared toward CPAs.
- PolicyLab panel: With Covid-19 mitigation, schools can be ‘islands of safety’ - January 22, 2021
- Webinar Friday morning to look at schools’ Covid-19 options - January 21, 2021
- PolicyLab: U.S. may be ‘turning a corner’ on Covid-19 - January 21, 2021