• Lancaster Cares: Emergency fund for emerging critical needs resulting from the coronavirus pandemic. Lancaster Cares is a joint project of the Lancaster County United Way and the Lancaster County Community Foundation.
• Coronavirus Response Center: Local information for individuals, community benefit organizations (CBOs) and business, plus links to the Lanco Cares fund. Created by the Lancaster County Community Foundation.
Links: Federal Aid
• SBA Coronavirus Relief Options: Start here to access the U.S. Small Business Administration's aid programs.
• Pa. Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA): Coronavirus (Covid-19) Resources & Updates: Comprehensive information on taxes, federal aid and other financial topics, geared toward CPAs.
- By the numbers: Covid-19 hospitalizations up, 37 deaths in October so far - October 15, 2021
- Shell, Sorace debate housing, jobs, police and more at Crispus Attucks mayoral forum - October 15, 2021
- Library seeks state funds for Ewell Plaza relocation - October 14, 2021