Need help? Call 211
For information on local social services and help accessing them, dial 211. The service is free, confidential and available 24/7.
Navigating Covid-19 Guide
Tabor Community Services and the Lancaster Housing Opportunity Partnership (LHOP) have compiled a Covid-19 handbook for local individuals and families.
The website you are viewing now, OneUnitedLancaster, offers a range of coronavirus-related information focused on Lancaster County and the local nonprofit community. Here are additional options to explore:
• City of Lancaster: Covid-19 resources
• County of Lancaster: Coronavirus Disease (Covid-19)
• PA CareerLink: Covid-19 Employment Opportunities
• PA Office of Unemployment Compensation: Information for Pa. Employees Impacted by Covid-19
• PA Dept. of Aging: Covid-19 Resource Guide for Older Adults
• U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC): Coronavirus (Covid-19)
• U.S. Consumer Finance Protection Bureau: Protecting Your Finances During the Coronavirus Pandemic
• United Way of PA: Covid-19 resources
• Tabor Community Services: Navigating Covid-19
• Lancaster County Community Foundation: Coronavirus Response Center