Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health has announced a baker’s dozen of blood drives around Lancaster County over the month of May.
Blood supplies are persistently low and LG Health encourages everyone who can to donate blood and platelets.
Blood drive donors are encouraged to register beforehand, either online or by phone at (717) 544-0170: [links!!!!] They may also schedule an appointment to donate at LG Health’s Blood Donor Center.
Blood collected in Lancaster County stays here and is used by local health care providers.
LG Health May 2023 blood drives
- 2 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 2: Lancaster General Hospital, James Street 3rd Floor Common Area, 555 N. Duke Street, Lancaster
- 2 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 3: Ascension Church, 600 Penn Grant Road, Willow Street
2 to 7 p.m. Thursday, May 4: Lafayette Fire Co., 63 Lafayette Way, Lancaster
- 2 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 9: Faith Reformed Church, 611 Robert Fulton Highway, Quarryville
- Noon to 5 p.m. Wednesday, May 10: LG Health Willow Lakes, 212 Willow Valley Lakes Drive, Willow Street
- 2 to 7 p.m. Thursday, May 11: Blossom Hill Mennonite Church, 333 Delp Road, Lancaster
- 2 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 16: The Factory Ministries, 3293 Lincoln Highway East, Paradise
- 2 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, May 17: Caernarvon Fire Co., 2145 Main St., Narvon
- 2 to 7 p.m. Thursday, May 18: St. Edward’s Episcopal Church, 2453 Harrisburg Pike, Lancaster
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, May 24: LG Health Mill Building, 26 N. Cedar St., Lititz
- 2 to 7 p.m. Thursday, May 25: Mellinger Mennonite Church, 1916 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster
- 2 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 30: Hosanna Church, 29 Green Acre Road, Lititz
- 2 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, May 31: Intercourse Fire Co., 10 North Holland Road, Intercourse